ERISA & Employment Benefits Lawyer In Delaware
If you work for a company that offers you benefits, you deserve to get them in a timely matter. If you have exhausted all other possibilities in obtaining said benefits it may to be time to file a lawsuit. At Martin D. Haverly, Attorney at Law, we represent employee on a wide range of employee benefit disputes.
If you are considering filing to get the benefits you are entitled to from your employer, our lawyers in Wilmington can help walk you through the step-by-step process. Our lawyers assist clients all throughout Delaware on a wide range of ERISA and employee benefit issues such as:
- ERISA lawsuits: If you are not getting the benefits you are entitled through your employer and have tried every way possible, it may be time to file an ERISA lawsuit. Our attorneys will take the time to get a full understanding of you claim and build you as strong of a case as possible.
- Employee benefits: If your employer is not giving you the benefits they promised, you should talk to an employment lawyer as soon as possible. Our attorneys have a full understanding of the Delaware employment laws and will work with you to understand your options.
- FMLA and disability: If you and your employer have a dispute over the Family Medical Leave Act it is important to consult a lawyer to see where you stand. Our firm has lawyers who have worked in many cases involving FMLA claims and disability, and we will work with you to try to get you the time you need.
- LTD denials and appeals: If you are having trouble securing your long-term disability payments, a skilled lawyer can help you navigate these tough legal issues. We will help ease some of your concerns and frustration, and work to get the benefits you need. We can also help with Status Exam For Permanent Disability.
- Pension benefits and appeals: If you and your employer are fighting over pension payments, you need a lawyer by your side who will be a strong advocate for you. Whether you just started the process or are in the middle of an appeal process, we can help.
- Employee benefits fraud: If an insurance company is not giving you your payment because of misconduct by your employer, we can help you secure the benefits you deserve.
Don’t Wait. Call Now To Get The Help You Need.
When it comes to the cases, the process is time-sensitive. Give us a call today at 302-529-0121 or send us an email to set up a consultation. Our offices are located in the Wilmington suburbs.