Business & Commercial Law Lawyers In Delaware
Owning and operating a business can be a tricky operation. A lot of different problems can arise over the course of a business, and it is essential that you have an attorney by your side who is looking out for your best interests. At Martin D. Haverly, Attorney at Law, we have been helping businesses in Wilmington and throughout Delaware for over 19 years.
Our commercial litigation firm is ready to help you and your business reach its goals. We will take the time to fully understand the situation and help you craft the best legal strategy. We can help with a wide variety of issues, including:
- Small-business services: We will take care of the exhausting legal issues that may arrive so you can focus on your day-to-day operations. We have spent over 19 years helping small businesses deal with issues that may pop up.
- General counsel: We will work side by side with your business to be a one-stop shop for all things legal. We will be your in-house legal counsel and will guide you through any challenge that threatens your business, while helping you avoid future legal problems.
- Corporate agreements, liabilities and disputes: If you are completing a transaction or finalizing a new deal, it is important to have an experienced business lawyer comb through the details of the deal. We can also help you mitigate the risk of liabilities and any disputes that may arrive with shareholders or employees.
- Breach of contract: In order to make it in the business you need to be on constant alert and make sure you are operating in your business’ best interests. Whether you are facing a contract dispute lawsuit or someone has violated a contract with you, our lawyers have the experience necessary to help obtain the best outcome.
- Partnership disputes: If an internal conflict has arisen in your business, it is important to have a lawyer by your side who will protect you and your interests.
- Real estate litigation: Our litigation attorneys will help you resolve any conflict that comes up during a real estate dispute.
No Matter The Business Issue, We Can Help Resolve It
Our lawyers will work tirelessly with you to make sure your business is protected. Give us a call today at 302-529-0121 or send an email to set up an initial consultation. We are conveniently located in the Wilmington suburbs.